SmokeTip Electronic Cigarette Offers Numerous Flavors For A Low Price
One of the newest brands to enter the smokeless cigarette market is SmokeTip Electronic Cigarette. While it’s relatively new and has a limited number of reviews, most folks who have tried it like it. No other brand offers so many different flavors. If you like to try out new flavors, get yourself SmokeTip.
– Starter Kit costs $60, shipping is free
– Cartridge Price – 10-pack for $20, which equates to 1.25 cartons of regular tobacco-filled cigarettes (order three 10-packs for $18 apiece)
– 19 Flavors – Almond, Apple, Banana, Cherry, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Coffee, Cowboy, Grape, Menthol, Mind Menthol, Orange, Peach, Pineapple, Regular, Strawberry, Watermelon and Vanilla
– Four nicotine levels from zero to 16mg
A Look At SmokeTip Electronic Cigarettes
First of all, SmokeTip offers free lifetime battery and charger replacement. That proves that the quality cannot be low. And it surely isn’t. You get enough vapor as well. We didn’t taste all the flavors, but the ones we tried out were nice. So, nothing much to complain about.
The $59.95 kit is modeled after the two-piece KR808D-1 design. With the kit, you get the following:
– Six prefilled cartomizers
– Pair of auto-switch batteries
– AC charger set
– USB charger set
It’s a good starter e-cigarette kit. The average use from the battery is four hours before it needs to be charged. The prefilled flavors cartridges are not too bad.
With your order, you’ll receive a lifetime guarantee on everything but the cartomizers. Two battery swaps and the thing pays for itself. Prefilled cartomizers offer lots of vapor and good throat hit. There are some decent flavors with a lot of juice in the cartomizers and cost $17.95 for each pack.
It’s easy to use separate eJuice as well; just 30 drops of the juice inside the silicon cap, shove it in, wipe clean and let it sit down a bit. That’s it! If you want a more direct dripping method, it’s not hard to do. It’s easy for folks who don’t know if they want the three-piece electronic cigarette.
Based on its price, it’s fairly decent. It’s nothing like V2 Cigs or Green Smoke; but, if used cautiously, it works like it should. One of the best things about SmokeTip is the kind of flavors you get – 19 in all!
Here is what our visitors have said:
3 Comments »